Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ulmus - reloaded

In 2008 fall I bought this Ulmus. This is a typical chinese mass product, but has a stirrin trunk. I saw something in this tree, but I knew, I'll transform it.

With the original view I has only this wrong quality picture, but you can see, that is a mass product.





The next two pictures show the Ulmus after the the winter, befor the restyle. You can see, that I totaly changed the trunk angle. The root system was onesided, so it wasn't hard to change the angle. That I've made for a year ago. On next pictures you can see, the work, that I've made in this year.



Maybe I'll cut the first branch. I think it disturb the harmony. But I'm not sure. Somebody?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Balázs,

    my compliments for the very fresh styling!!! You got the maximum out of this kind of material. In a few years it will become a quite interesting cascade. BRAVO!

    Greetings from Austria,
    Igor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Igor!
    I like the same things, with an interesting turn make much better a common tree. A mass product, like this one, has a poor value, but with your own work, can be valuable. See the next post! I put a skech!
    Greatings!
    Balázs

    ReplyDelete