Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Virtual workshop

Hi!
I've this Carpinus Betulus. I collected for 4-5 years ago. At first looks, the best way is a kengai or han-kengai style, but the trunk is too fat for curve. There's no enough thick wire, for a 3-4 cm thick trunk. I dont want use a bandage, because it's not a needle tree, the trunk has everywhere buds.
So i'm curious, what you mean. I take up some pictures, and some drawings, about my impression. When you have lust for get in the styling, send me your opinion in a draw.
My mail adress: tszb.balage@freemail.hu
So, the picures:

From left



From right

From up the branch system




And some drawings:





So, let's talk about it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josef!
    OK. My drawing can show the future. But I'm not sure, wich way I do.
    Maybe the first will be the faster, because it works from the present branches. The 2nd to, but, the 1st have more attractivity.
    The 3rd is a good looking vision to, but when I choose this way, I need to grow new the upper part totaly. I think this need 7-10 years.
    Greatings!
    Balázs

    ReplyDelete